2008/02/14

Happy Valentine's Day!

How are you doing people? It has been very long time for not be in here with you all since my last post at August 13th in 2007(my birthday:).

There were many things happened during this time, and it has been quit challenge to me actually. I am working hard now in the library of the Columbia and trying to have at least some of my school work done..... It is a though time, and hope that I would make it at the end. ~~~ I am struggling...

Happy Valentine's day, and sincerely wish you and your beloved one a wonderful new year!

:)

2 comments:

Anne said...

Way to keep up your blog, Chunla!

Do you still have the other one in Chinese? Facebook seems a lot easier to use :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.