2007/04/14

Midterm Review

Time flies, I cannot even believe how fast it is running away. I like to use this phrase, though one of my English teachers back home told us that it is better not to use cliché in writing since people use it too much. However, I always feel that it did really express my feeling about time perfectly.

Looking back, I am not very confidence to say that I have learned a lot from this class. However, two things for sure are that I have a blog, which is much fun to explore, and I have started to use gmail. Via this two tools and communicating with my MIT classmates, I have also been discovering other Internet tools /resources. For example, World travel map from Anne and Pandora from Mary.

In theory side, I think what I have learned from this class is that I now know that MIT is actually a very systematic, complex, and skilled work. It is not just Technology itself only, but involves much other stuff. Good infrastructure, clear visions of organizational goals, strategic and logistic planning, systematic management, financial support, employee’s capabilities, markets environment, and so on.

I do not know where and what should a manager start to deal with this big task exactly yet, but I think a basic understanding of the picture, and continuing study and explore in this field will definitely bring me a satisfactory outcome in the future.

Learning is a life long journey, and I am quit confidence that I will do a good job in the future.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Hi Chunla,
Seems to me you have learned a lot - much of what the objectives of this course are!
Catherine